Out walking with your pup? There are lots of dog-friendly businesses to check out in Easton.
– Bank Street Creamery, 15 S. Bank St., offers free tiny cones of vanilla or sweet cream ice cream to dogs. There’s outdoor seating, a water bowl, and hooks mounted on the sill to attach leashes.
– Colonial Pizza & Spaghetti House, 136 Spring Garden St., offers dog-friendly outdoor seating, with a water bowl outside and treats available on occasion.
– Easton Farmers’ Market is completely dog-friendly, with lots of cool, shaded, grassy spots for your pup from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays in Centre Square. Insiders tip: the Info Tent always has a water bowl nearby and treats available!
– Easton House of Jerky, 13 S. Second St., has two water bowls out for passing pups, and sells jerky as a treat for dogs.
– Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton St., offers dog-friendly al fresco dining at the front or back tables.
– Just Around the Corner, 5 Bank St., has dog treats behind the counter and the ‘regulars’ know just where to sniff them out.
– Merchants Bank, 46 Centre Square, provides a water bowl and dog biscuits for furry visitors.
– Pie & Tart, 444 Northampton St., lets thirsty four-legged travelers cool off with a water bowl just outside the shop. Their owners can also take a seat on the outdoor stools to enjoy their slice of pie with a coffee or milkshake.
– Raven Color + Hair Design, 19 S. Second St., offers fresh water bowls out front of the store, and a bistro set where their owners can rest.
– Salvage Goods, 24 S. Third St., is also dog-friendly, with a water bowl and treats available.
– Terra Cafe, 321 Northampton St., is pet-friendly, with a water bowl outside for pups.
– The Sigal Museum, 342 Northampton St. offers Dog-Friendly Historic Easton Walking Tours so you can learn about your city and walk your dog at the same time.
– ThreeBirds Coffee, 226 Bushkill St., offers outdoor seating with plenty of shade and a water bowl.
– Unwine with Art, 9 N. Second St., is pet-friendly indoors and offers treats for your pups.
– Your CBD Store, 430 Northampton St., offers a water bowl out front and treats inside.
Did we miss your favorite dog-friendly spot in Downtown Easton? Email email@example.com.